Friday, December 2, 2011

KARMA

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/02/2011 11:11:00 AM
Reactions: 

Anyone of you believe in KARMA? When people say what goes around comes around...I never think that I would personally say this to someone else....With huge determination, I will put my 200% faith on it....Coz I think I did not do SEVERE damage to other people's life. All I want is a SIMPLE LIFE and be successful in my career. Well...it has been the TOUGHEST year for me so far.. with so many things happened and so many incidents...This year I am changing my work portfolio, doing my MBA and completing my House. 

How could someone that I TRUST...just betray me like this? How could someone that very dear to my heart just torn my heart into thousands pieces...??? With the blink of eyes, he just turned everything to NOTHING. At this moment, I feel that I have CURSED him with so many things that beyond people imagination. I just hope that ALLAH will help me to ease this pain and give him his DESERVE punishment. 

" Ya ALLAH... Sesungguhnya (.....) ini zalim padaku. Aku mohon balasan yang setimpal ke atas MEREKA. Serta bantulah aku keluar dari kesusahan ini.. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin...."

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review