Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Need My Heart Back....

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/03/2011 07:45:00 PM
Reactions: 
This year indeed a TERRIBLE year for me...there were lots of things happened that affected my life... December is coming. Is this going to be the end of everything that I had planned earlier? Yeah...whatever it is...I will be prepared for all possibilities..... Rather than spending another 50 years with someone that cannot stick to their own vow... and always looking for someone else..maybe it is better to let them free. I just want someone who can accept me for who I am...Is it too hard?? I have been always thinking about all the positive things in life, even for something crazy. But one thing that I can never tolerate is a womanizer and someone yg cakap tak serupa bikin. Someone that I knew for years had been cheating and treating me like a DIRTS. Only God knows how I feel. Why must I am the one who give in to other people wants and needs??? I have huge responsibility to my family and I just hope that I really have someone that I can rely on with no condition.    I can rely to him when I am lonely, in good and bad times....when I have a bad hair day...when I cannot fit my usual dress...someone who can be with me to go through the ups and down in life. We can argue all day...he might not like my korean series but I need someone who wont just walk away or find someone else just because I am not by his side. Someone who will never get hold of my hand for someone else..... 

I am Very SAD and I am not sure whether anyone understand how I feel inside. Even when I wrote this entry my tears been dropping like hell... I really really hate this!!!!  I know that nothing lasts forever but at least I did not expect people to treat me like TRASH.  Coz I never imagine to do that to anyone. Well...I might want to delay my study coz I cannot cope with my emotion plus my new porfolio... From this moment, I will love myself more....and live on... I have prayed to GOD every single day, so just wait and see what GOD has prepared for them....

I wish that I have someone here that I can share my tears with...I am grateful for my friends for reminding me that I am an amazing person, precious enuff to be treasured forever. Good heart, educated, well spoken, self driven, visionary, adaptable and whole lot more... Thanks gurls... Hugs..hugs... Some beautiful day, I will be back on track...and stand up once again...

Aja Aja Fighthing Lil Sue!!!! You can give up on anything else..but not yourself... I always knew that I deserve more than a sly scumbag.... I am WORTH more than that....

2 comments:

Nora Yusop said...

sue..ko ble hadapi kesulitan ini. sabar, insyaallah ada yg lbh baik dr dia.
pandang terus ke dpn, igt kita ank sulung..payah bgaimana sekalipun perasaan tu, redha...
sy faham perasaan ko.. kuatkn smgt ko..kuatkan hati ko.jd wanita yg kuat...

Lil' Sue said...

Thanks Nora...
Dun worry I will get through this and this will inspire me to better person. It was HIS LOSS, not mine.
I'll be stronger...and rise higher...

Love u dear..
Thanks for being there (^_^)

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review