Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tribute to Nizam & Aida (I Do)

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/12/2011 06:14:00 PM
Reactions: 
First of all I would like to congratulate Nizam and his fiance... for their engagement... (^_^) (I hear the wedding bell will be coming soon...hehehhe)

For a romantic freak like me...I think Nizam's proposal was really 'TOUCHING'  Lols...you did it Bro...!!!! Of course you are LUCKY coz Aida said 'I DO' hahahahhaha.... We have been teasing Nizam for the whole day. In my personal view, not all man have the gut to say this publicly... Eventhough Nizam have said it in Facebook... Still, I think this is so SWEET... (@_@)....

As a girl I think it is very important to FEEL that 'I am the only one' in your life and 'I only have eyes on you'. This is to kill the insecurity that we have inside. The feeling that we want to hold till the end of our life, the simple word, yet has so much power to hold on to.

Last but not least.... I sincerely hope that both of you will be together till eternity.... May God Bless and lets be thankful for what we have each and every day...

Till then XoXo... (^_^)


0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review