Friday, November 4, 2011

Matters of Heart...(HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/04/2011 03:49:00 PM
Reactions: 


Dear All,

I am ANGRY and I need some advices to cool down my anger.
I need help to figure about some things ....it is related to MEN...
I just do not understand about what is their real motives in a relationship...Maybe anyone of you can just share or maybe clarify to me what this is all about? Of course all girls would dream they will be the only one for that person's life..But if that no longer apply...what should we do? Do we have to accept just because we love the idiot MAN? or what?? especially when you have sacrificed a lot of time on it? 
Sometimes it is easy to say that "I am letting this go"...but is it for the best???
Some MEN are still in relationship but he already had an affair with someone else...It just cant be registered in my conscious mind.... where is their sense of respect to their partner?
For that WOMAN out there who happen to be in between of other people relationship, you should think about putting yourself to that person's shoes...what if you are that person who you Love did the same thing to you? What would you do? Dun tell me that you are not Hurt, Bitch!
All I know that this is gonna HURT a lot especially for WOMAN who only love one person in their life....
Is it WORTH to jeopardize life for a scumbag like this?? Yes, we do make mistakes but that may not be an EXCUSE to cheat your partner or trying to develop feelings for someone else....

At least, be brave enuff to confront her...make her REALIZE before it is too late...this is what MEN are made for.. LEAD to be better...
Some people may think 6 years is too long...but what if that 6 years worth for another 30-50 years of your Life? Isnt it worth to be considered and try to rectify things before it is getting WORSE? Some MEN are too SELFISH and think that pursuing another lady will be the SHORTCUT to their own Happiness....

Well..I think I said this enuff...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review