Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All about Life...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/24/2011 12:53:00 AM
Reactions: 
Hmmm.. Today was my one the most difficult night that I ever had. One of my friend is asking for a favor from me and now I'm in BIG dilemma. I would want to help but I also have my own priority which is my FAMILY. That favor will affect a lot in my decision making and problem solving issues. Tomorrow I will see whether there is a possibility or not.  Of course we cannot predict the future and there will be ups and down in life. I truly understand the feeling of needing desperate help. But honestly no one is really helping when I am in need. I have to stay positive and think carefully about what is my ultimate decision. Sigh....

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review