Thursday, June 2, 2011

Working like a Roller Coaster...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 6/02/2011 09:05:00 PM
Reactions: 
Sigh...
Ok..sighing is actually not good for health (^_^)..these days were quite tiring for me...with the meetings, and endless work that need to be completed on time. With the cut of manpower under the new organization chart, everything seemed to be very messy. I must really manage my time. And this weekend I have two weddings to attend. For some reason, I feel that there will be a LIGHT waiting at the other tunnel and I really hope there is...(^_^) I just attended the meeting for the

Still I have time to catch up with the updated series in the Korean Drama world hahahhahha... I found this can be the vaccine of my Bored life. At least it is something that I can look forward in my struggling day with work. There are some series that catch my attention.
  • 49 days
  • Lie to me
  • Baby Faced Beauty
Next week...I will start my new dance class with easier steps..from Cyndi Wang " Honey"..It is a cutie style of dancing move. Some of my colleagues will attend this course. I am looking forward for this one...I have some other things in mind...I have to be HEALTHY and try to achieve all my pending dreams...

Till then.. XoXo everyone...
Pen Off.



2 comments:

Nonny Atika said...

sy suka baby faced beauty!!! :))

Lil' Sue said...

Nonny: hahahha..tgh tgk tu skrg...(^_^)

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review