Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekend Assignments...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 6/18/2011 03:51:00 PM
Reactions: 
It's weekend and I found myself stuck with articles like "Insurance Industry Outlook - High Hurdles loom in 2011 and beyond" and few more with ..While everybody is busy with their weekend gateway, here I am reading these serious stuff for my monday assignment....

Actually...my boss has gone to perform umrah so I am left alone with my director and I have to assist her on doing some tasks... (Boring stuff..) here's some lists for my further actions:

i)Slides Presentations
ii)Family Day in Karambunai Resort including the performance arrangements
iii) Logistic arrangements in Jakarta

Currently I am in Labuan Old Town...trying to escape from the heat outside!!! The weather is so hot nowadays....

Anyway..Jia You to myself..Aja Aja Figthing!!!!



4 comments:

Fragrance said...

sounds like ur having a very busy week :o :(

Nonny Atika said...

assignments on weekend?urgh~

Lil' Sue said...

Fragrance: Thanks for dropping by...u hv a pretty cool blog out there :)

Nonny: Yups...but I found tat I dun hv a heart to do it...urghh...

kris bogani said...

hi.. i'm just new here.. so, hopefully we could be friends? lol...

i just wanna ask you something... if u'll let me...

have a nice day....

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review