Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family Vacation Planning

Posted by Lil' Sue at 6/22/2011 12:05:00 PM
Reactions: 


I have been planning for a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland this year (^_^) Been very busy with work and hopefully this time we can enjoy together...I bet my brothers and sisters will be thrilled with the idea of meeting Mickey Mouse for the 1st time...hehehehe...I think it will be bit costly but I really want this to happen.. (^_^)...Jia You!!!! Of course...still waiting for some confirmation before I start to book everything... 

Yeay!!!

3 comments:

Nonny Atika said...

bestnya dpt family trip pigi disneyland lagi tuh! hope the planning goes well :)) jia you!

Lil' Sue said...

Nonny....yups..yups...hope everything goes well.. :)

Lil' Sue said...

This need to be postponed to a later date...^^

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review