Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cola Kiss or Ice cream kiss?

Posted by Lil' Sue at 6/29/2011 10:13:00 PM
Reactions: 


Omoooo...I really love this kind of drama ..it left me with giddiness...feeling excited for nothing exactly hahhahaha...only those who felt the same can 'feel' what I feel. Basically..nothing new about this drama...rich guy..meeting ordinary gurl and fell deeply in love...and of course 'HAPPY ENDING'....I am programmed to watch this kind of drama..it's not that I refuse to face the reality...My daily life already dull..while I am doing something that that I dont really enjoy...But this kind of drama actually act like a remedy for my wounded heart...When I feel unhappy...it can make me smile...at least...It is so cute to see the cola kiss and the ice cream kiss...I wonder can someone really be like that??? totally sweet....^^!!!!  

1 comments:

WorldStarBeatz said...

Please Read My Blog About Google Adsense.

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review