Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Places that I wanna go...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 5/17/2011 07:16:00 PM
Reactions: 
Verona...

The classic window..

Castle in Dublin

Verona

Dublin..

OOO..Emm..Gee!!! I just finished watching "Leap Year" and "Letters to Juliet" and I was  infected with the virus...!! I dunno why exactly my fren is bugging me to go to Verona...But once I watched the movie Letters to Juliet...I think I know why she wanna go there...(^_^)....It such a romantic place  to go..but It would be nice going there with someone...but I dunno...Maybe it's better to go alone...Who knows that I might find there??? Right???

My wishlist:

1. Dublin, Ireland

2. Verona, Italy

4 comments:

Jaja Yunizah said...

Oh em gee......thats awesome. baru planning utk next trip hjng tahun ni to london-paris-spain......verona maybe next time kot since italian trip sudah lepas. jom2 kalau berani?

Lil' Sue said...

Jaja: Hmm...is that on winter??? ni jalan2 sendiri?? How much is the approximate cost??

Jaja Yunizah said...

on winter, sort of......trip is free & easy (sendiri plan route). cost belum finalize lagi since tiket pun belum beli lagi...baru early planning.

Lil' Sue said...

Ok Jaja...just keep me updated..manatau bulih join...(^_^)

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review