Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Dance Class- Show Me Your Burlesque Video

Posted by Lil' Sue at 5/10/2011 03:39:00 PM
Reactions: 
video
Hahahha...I just joined a "Dance Class" and this is my 1st class. The best thing about this dance class is we will dance according to the selected MV every month. Previously they have done, Nobody and Super Junior and for this month the MV is " Show me your burlesque" by Christina Aguilera... Pardon me for my lack of dancing skills...hahaha..I am the one with the pink shirt. huhuhuhu... Next month MV will be "Honey" from Cyndi Wang....(^_^)!!! Lols..I think that dance gonna be Fun....

2 comments:

Jaja Yunizah said...

ommoo.....thats great unnie!!

Lil' Sue said...

Jaja..byk la koo...nampak tu tersalah2 step di blkg?? Aigoooo....

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review