Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Boros do tokou!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 5/03/2011 12:19:00 PM
Reactions: 


Atagak o boros, atagak o koubasanan;
Atagak o koubasanan, atagak o kointutunan;
Atagak o boros, atagak o pirotian;
Atagak o pirotian, atagak o puinungan, pisohudungan om pibabasan;
Atagak o pibabasan, atagak o piobpinaian;
Atagak o piobpinaian kopitongkiad o rikoton do rusodon.

I just came back from holidays and I found an inspiring idea to promote the KadazanDusun Culture and heritage. Currently I am doing some research on the KaDus culture and the possibility to get some funds to publish books for the sake of future generations.

It is inspiring to have Sabah own TV broadcast...It would be great to  have one. The license cost about RM 5 Million just for a permission to air and broadcast a programme. Sigh, any millionaire interested to invest??? huhuhuhu...

I am currently working with some of my ideas to write a good script for screenplay. I wont be too ambitious but I will give it a TRY.

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review