Saturday, April 30, 2011

Buin + Kate Wedding Dress!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 4/30/2011 12:56:00 AM
Reactions: 
Hi..everyone...
U guys remember Buin's wedding dress.????. As I was watching the Royal Wedding ..the dress reminds me of someone but I am not sure where I have seen it before..Then ..someone tweeted this pix!! Bingo!! no wonder I feel familiar about the dress.. This dress worn by Buin in 2008 during the photoshoot with shillang...It might not look exactly the same..but u guys will definitely recall where u watch this kind of dress for the 1st time...
 
I am quite shocked on the similarities of the dress!!! of course it is very  beautiful but it is weird to see this years before the Royal Wedding...Second time watching it TODAY!!!

Anyway..I am proud to see the dress (^_^) and Buin wear it years back...and Kate also wear this on her wedding day with William...

To the World!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review