Monday, March 7, 2011

H.U.R.T

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/07/2011 11:26:00 PM
Reactions: 

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”

These recent days wasn't my favourite...coz so many unwanted things happened. My head seems loaded with tensions. Good, having these conversation with them made me realize that a blood relationship doesn't guarantee that they will stand with and willing to share the sadness and burden. I swear that after all the downtime passed, I will be whatever I wanted to be without having to care about what other people say. The thing is, it is just TERRIBLE when the person you expect to have faith in you is actually doesn't feel that way. Honestly I'm not a kind of person who is stingy and 'Suka mengungkit'.Whatever I have in my pocket, that is the one that I would share. 

Dun worry life is a roller coaster...sometimes you are at the TOP but someday you will be DOWN. When you get DOWN under...u gonna suffer DOUBLED than ME and you will take lesson in a HARD way.

I will pass this phase of life and I can foresee that my future is not BLEAK..I'll be just fine...with or without them....

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review