Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3rd Day In Seoul...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/23/2011 12:32:00 AM
Reactions: 
















The third day in Seoul...Tim and I departed from Namsan Guest House around 10am...we were trying to catch the bus to Everland. From Myeong-Dong subway station, we stopped at Nambu Bus terminal but it was the wrong station. It was quite troublesome for us to find the right way to Everland coz peoples gave us different directions. At last, we managed to find the right bus at Gangnam subway station (Bus number 5002). Advice to those who willa ask korean about Everland. You must be able to pronoun it in Korean slang "ey-ber-land-de" Lols....If you simply say "EVERLAND"...believe me, they wont understand...hahhahaha. The journey took almost an hour.

When we reached there..we were greeted by the "Cutest" but rare kind of greetings...lols...They were flipping hands..(like you say..tiada suda tinggal) I dunno how to describe it hahhahaha. All the staff were very patience and cheerful (^_^) In some ocassion, they even dancing with the music and never tired of saying "Ososeyo or anyong haseyo...." 

The best thing about Everland:

1) It is so BIG!!!! :D It is highly recommended for anyone to go..
2) Is a heaven for kids. Some of the parents have the annual membership..!!
3) Have a Monkeyland hahahhaha...I din know they are so many monkeys in the world till I reached Everland.
4) I love the Holland Village
5) The scariest roller coaster that I've ever ride...!!!

Have so many things to tell...I'll continue later hahaha...

2 comments:

SciReg said...

it is a great post! I really like it^_^

Lil' Sue said...

SciReg: Thanks!! (^_^) Thanks for dropping by...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review