Sunday, March 20, 2011

2nd Day In Seoul

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/20/2011 11:10:00 PM
Reactions: 
Today we went to see the palaces around Seoul. After that , straight to Insadong Street. I kinda like the environment there.
Me with one of the tour guide in GyeongBuk Palace..and IT's FREE!

At night, Fifah and I went to Dongdaemun shopping areas. So many things to see but nothing much that I'm interested to buy...

I'll update the pix later ya!^^ So many stories to tell but...I need to have my energy sleep coz tomorrow will go to Everland...

2 comments:

still the berry said...

u've finally step your foot there! best nya! did u speak to the koreans in the language i know you can always learn on your own?

Lil' Sue said...

Yeps Pija!!! Finally!!! hehehehhe....I did speak the simple one...enuff to survive here lols...I'm having a great time here..today someone from Arirang TV interviewed us while we were strolling down the Itaewon market..It was for the Arirang Radio...and we requested a K-pop song...hahhahaha...suposed to be aired tonite on 8.30pm but no way we can listen to it...coz we were having the Hangang River Cruise......

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review