Sunday, February 27, 2011

What kinda guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most...?

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/27/2011 12:17:00 AM
Reactions: 

I came across this video in my friend's Facebook wall..Honestly I din really watch the latest season of American Idol..I just watched it whenever I have free time. But this guy 'Chris Medina' had caught my attention with his statement ' What kinda guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most'??. The rest you can see it from this video. From there you can see why I think he is so special. He made me believe that this kind of human 'Love' still exists in this world. In my daily life I was surrounded by many peoples with millionths stories of their own. Love, Hatred, Grudges..bitching each other..and it is hard to believe that human still can purely Love each other .

From my observation, most of the guy in this era will leave if their girlfriend or even wife if they have weaknesses and maybe not up to their standard...I mean not all men would do the same but that could be the critical factors. Gaining weight, physical appearances, that could be the reason WHY they left. I just dont understand in the first place,they said they were in Love, but with the time passed by...all of sudden they started to complain about how do we look and many other things? As I believe ..Love is always related to VERB. Love is not NOUN. But in this case, Chris continue to love his fiance without any condition..It is the same, he loves her way  before...still love her now and always will. Despite of the unfortunate circumstances, he did not use that  EXCUSE to leave her or the reason not to love her the same as before. Isnt it as simple as that? 

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review