Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Remembering an old wound...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/02/2011 12:48:00 AM
Reactions: 

Tonite I coincidentally met with an old friend during my Diploma...she's on Facebook....(^_^) we opened up the unfold memories during our study life..one of it was meeting a TOTAL JERK... A guy that I know that I am going to remember the jerk name for life.. Messing up other people life is ain't a good thing to do.. What goes around always comes around. No one left unpunished...I firmly believe that sometimes we might run to a wrong person and YES it was really HURT at that point of time but TIME will soften the wound....leaving a remarkable SCAR in my heart....

5 comments:

Nonny Atika said...

unfortunately, i dont deal with those scars very well. sad....

Lil' Sue said...

huhuhuhuhu...sometimes..we just cant..and it is understandable...only time will heal..

meme =p said...

Whatever doesn't kill you will only make you stronger!!

Lil' Sue said...

Meme..yups!! u are 200% correct!! (^_^)

Nonny Atika said...

**angguk2... ;)

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review