Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Princess Final Episode

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/26/2011 11:42:00 AM
Reactions: 





Hae-young: If you knew how much I want you right now, you can’t say that to me.
Seol: Are you the only one who wants this? What about me? For two years, I have to wonder if I’m going to even see you once a year, and then all of a sudden you want to run away, so I’m supposed quit being a princess and go with you? Why is it always what you want?
Hae-young: Even when you weren’t a princess, we were never easy.
Seol: Looks like we’re going to have to be a little more difficult.

AT last they are together but That's it??? Actually I would love to see royal wedding and babies maybe... Sigh...It was a CUTE ending but that's all about it...huhuhuhu...

Btw...I'm gonna miss them...

1 comments:

Lil' Sue said...

Kim Tae Hee and SSH have the cutest smile!!!!!!

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review