Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Goals are dreams with deadlines!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/08/2011 12:30:00 AM
Reactions: 
I hope that it is not too late for me to revamp my blog...(^_^)...
When I saw the template it was like love in a first sight...really cute!!!
I have to remind myself again and again..about what is my future directions...(Chuckled)
Why do I feel that I was practicing my new knowledge in Strategic Planning Process...lols..
Not bad tho...maybe I have to learn to become a Visionary person...(who knows..rite?)

Lately my day had been occupied by loads of work...but the funny thing..that I still had some times to watch my fave korean series...*wink wink!
Never be too busy for that....

I've been anticipating the Korean trip...I can foresee that I will not have much money to shop but it will definitely a worthwhile experience....

It's 12.29am...(wht am I doing?) Tomorrow...my eyes will be puffy..due to lack of sleep....
Nevermind...lols...

A quote for today:
"Find your WHY before your WHY finds you"

1 comments:

Lil' Sue said...

I just cant understand why my vacation countdown is crazy. When I am in the office it will show as 69 days more to go. When I get home..it stated correctly..sigh..same goes with my Twitter..In office, stated Labuan when I get home..changed to Miri...WTH???? Maybe it is due to location..problem...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review