Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cough..cough!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/22/2011 11:48:00 AM
Reactions: 
Cough!!! Cough!! I have been sick for a week now...today I am on Medical Leave due to "Acute Bronchitis". Sounds scary..but that's stated in my MC certificate. I am taking new medication from Klinik Bakti. I think this one better compared to the last medication. C'mon.. I dun wanna be SICK anymore... I will take  a gud rest today...hoping tomorrow will be better...huhuhuhuhu... The cough medication is making me feel DROWSY...hehehe..so it could help me to sleep better...uhuk..uhuk...

Due to my sickness I cannot participate in the marching competition and I cant submit my given task on time...huhuhuhu...flu..flu..go away!!!..I need to be FIT for my next trip to Korea...Aja Aja Hwaitting!!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review