Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bla..bla..bla...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/06/2011 07:37:00 PM
Reactions: 
Hello everyone...
Just testing my new siggy (^_^)
I cant believe that tomorrow I'm gonna start working as usual..the days gone in flash...
Wondered what did I do along the holidays...Well..well...I stayed in Labuan...
The weather is freaking WET...
It was raining...since....(I cant remember..)
Today was FUN ..Kak May & I dropped by to Wilfred's house and met baby Claire the cutie pie..^_^
We were LUCKY coz the lion dance team was around...lols...
And Wilfred's dog is very CUTE...her is name Didy..
After that the 'Goreng Pisang' hunting began...
Towards the evening...Labuan still raining.....huhuhuhu...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review