Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Singing??? Lols...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/08/2011 03:11:00 PM
Reactions: 

First... I wanna laugh out LOUD!!!!! because I enter a Karaoke competition organized by my company and now I'm busy screening the song that I wanna sing. To be exact this is for the Appreciation Dinner. Honestly, my voice is not that HIGH...I can say my voice is just a moderate one...everyone has a unique voice. So I have to choose the RIGHT song I've been singing since my primary school but I always has a stage fright and the tendency to forget lyrics..so Karaoke is safe hahahhahaha...maybe I wanna sing something like..
1) Endless Love
2) Colors of the wind
3) Hati Ini Telah Dilukai- Kris Dayanti
4)Valentine-Martina Mc Bride...
5) Ku Tak Sanggup- Kris Dayanti

This is all I can think now...lols....hhahahahahhahahha....


3 comments:

Nonny Atika said...

solo nasyid maa.. :) good luck with the competition..i want updates..and photos too kio

Lil' Sue said...

OMooo...(@_@) it just for fun !!!wakakakka..see la nnt..whether ada org amik pix ...LOLS...

Lil' Sue said...

Nonny I won the 3rd place hahahhahahah....the first was from Marilyn (Saving All my Love For u), Zamari (Rock kapak song) and Me (First Love)...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review