Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011....

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/01/2011 06:45:00 PM
Reactions: 


Another year passed by...2010 had been quite challenging year to me where I have to relocate myself from the city centre to this island..my new resolution for this year are:

  • Stay away from the influence of nosy peeps 
  • Stay away from negative peeps (Back off!!)
  • Think positive and learn as much as I can
  • Improve my career
  • Do more savings
  • Eat healthily like Buin...
  • Love myself more...
  • Better person
  • Enjoy life while it lasts
  • many more...
  • Believe that every problem has a solution...
  • Another survival battle is about to begin...!!
Actually I have lots of wishlists but the most important thing rite now is I have to take care of myself. Do not let the tension overpowered me...in any way...Focus on the thing that I want to achieve...Hopefully 2011 gonna be better year for everyone!!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review