Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Secret Garden

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/21/2010 09:36:00 PM
Reactions: 
Currently I am watching Secret Garden...
Actually I'm not really a fan of Hyun Bin but I like Ha Ji Won ...
When I saw the title I really wonder what the story is all about and what relates the story line with something
like " Secret Garden"...
But along the way..the story is getting funnier...I really love when JW (Hyun Bin) asked RI (HJW)
" Instead of u being the bubble...can I just stay beside you and later disappear like the bubbles" He is referring
to the Lil Mermaid fairy tale...the sad lil mermaid who sacrificed herself for her loved ones...
I hope this drama wont disappoint me...as usual...I hate bad endings...
When I think about the bubbles...I predicted it must have something to do with his illness so later on he will go away...If it is a disease...I hope he can be cured and not become the bubbles...(T_T)

4 comments:

Jaja Yunizah said...

mcm menarik jak cerita tu...sy currently following Marry Me, Mary di KBS....lawak

Lil' Sue said...

best juga ni cerita Jaja...
c Hyun Bin n HJW bleh terswitch badan plak...annoyingly sweet hahhahahaha...hopefully cerita dia ok la...

Nonny Atika said...

sy suka Hyun Bin!!haha.. cam cute jakkan tetukar badan tp sy malas bah mo tgk klu ada penyakit2 nie..malas sy mo sedih2..

Lil' Sue said...

Nonny..sy rasa bukan pasal penyakit2 ni...itu sy punya prediction sajala...but...skrg sy tgh tgk episode 12..the story is getting funnier...(@_@)!!!! annoying guy in Love...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review