Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday!!!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/06/2010 02:19:00 PM
Reactions: 

After all the rejoice of "Joongbo Celebration"..I am back at work...Sigh......Well, I have a lot of job to be done before the year end close. 1) My Q4 Bulletin and 2) Benchmarking for Caribbean & Middle East.
Currently I'm actively looking for Korean language course...(^_^) but not available here in Labuan. It's easy to find Tutor for Mandarin & Japanese but I guess not so many people want to learn Korean here...I will widen my search to Kota Kinabalu..or maybe opt for Online Mode of learning.

Aja Aja Fighting!!!!

1 comments:

Nonny Atika said...

do call AMC here in KK for they are offering Korean for beginners n intermediate..and the classes are during weekend so u can find a way to commute LBN-BKI .. =) i might be joining the class too hehe

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review