Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won- Secret Garden Episode 13

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/25/2010 08:32:00 PM
Reactions: 
OmoOOO!!!! This is very SWEET....personally this Drama gave me MIXTURES of feelings...Frustrated....Happy..Sad..Annoyed....over a guy who said almost all the realistic thing...
It's like killing a girl dreams...Coz I think most girls love a romantic things...and believe in beautiful happy ending...
If I am in Ra Im place I would do the same thing...But with that
We can fall deeply ..without realizing it...
What happened when your head said "No"
But your heart said "Yes"??
Something to think about..hehhehehhe
Awww......

2 comments:

meme =p said...

Your heart doesn't always listen does it? I know you're not a fan of Hyun Bin but have you watched Snow Queen?? I bet that will change your mind quickly =p

Lil' Sue said...

hahahhaa...I havent watched Snow Queen yet...^^..maybe later..based on ur recommendation...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review