Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Morning World!! and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/17/2010 09:05:00 AM
Reactions: 
Today is the celebration of Hari Raya Aidil Adha... I have few invitations...but I unfortunately havent packed my bag yet...still thinking wht kind of stuff that I should bring...Honestly I couldnt think anything... of what I'm gonna wear for tomorrow...
Actually I will fly to KL this evening ...coz I have to assist on the International Advisory Panel Meeting...on the logistics side...huhuhuhuhu...this is very last minute decision by my boss...that's why I din really expect it...Anyway..I should be happy since..this is my first business travel apart from the family day...huh...I have to pack yeah...but I'm still malas...thinking about the 1 day trip...
Anyway...I plan to walk around Midvalley...and see if I can meet up any of my friends...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review