Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I slept most of the day...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/30/2010 08:32:00 PM
Reactions: 
Today I am on Medical Leave...I am not feeling well...All my body aching like crazey...Dizzy..my throat is tasteless..My nose blocked and I cant sense anything....(T_T)
Btw...I found new interesting song today...I wonder why Korean Series have awesome soundtracks..?? Most of the songs really suit the series..or movie....I just listened to the song title "Here I am" Ost for the Secret Garden Drama. I was swayed by the beautiful melody...Here I am... by 4Men & Mi.
I feel that I am in a fairyland....I love both of the male and female voice...(^_^) Such an amazing duet...!!!

1 comments:

Lil' Sue said...

they really sing with their heart...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review