Friday, October 22, 2010

Playful Kiss...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 10/22/2010 02:23:00 PM
Reactions: 
Omo...Omooo... Actually I'm pretty much carried away with the Sankyunkwan Scandal Spoilers...Since I dun have TV I have to read the spoilers ..Later ,I will copy the whole episode with Fifah-shi. Or maybe later bought the complete set of DVD...(^__^)

Last nite...I rewatched WGM and ended up watching the 'Coffee Prince' again...until 3am...I have to stop at the 3rd CD since I am working on the next day.

I cant really wake up.I felt dizzy all over....and I move to the couch in the living hall...it's already 7.30am. I slept a little while..and I have a funny and WEIRD Dream...I am kissing with Micky Yoochun...LOLS....I know it's bit narrated from Sankyunkwan Scandal and Coffee Prince drama...I finally woke up and felt bit weird...coz I'm not really a fan of Micky Yoochun in the 1st place....hahahhahahaha...

That was really funny though...I think I have too much Korean series in my head...

PS: I still dont know what to wear for the Gala Dinner on this coming 30th...Sigh..

1 comments:

prahalad said...

PART TIME HOME JOBS | DO OFFLINE DATA ENTRY JOB


Is your search for a home job always ends in some kind of SCAM OR FRAUD? If so, don’t loose heart, because visionjobcare.com brings you, 100% genuine and legitimate home jobs. Do offline data entry at home, submit the job through email and get paid handsomely every month. Millions already Joined & Benefitted with our service. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit Us at http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review