Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's wednesday...and happenings in Nov...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 10/13/2010 08:25:00 PM
Reactions: 
Well..well...my friend had a surprising news...she'll get married by this 27th Nov. It is a sudden...yet nice news tho...I'm planning to go if I have the airfare tix ready..see howla...I can forsee Nov will be the month that I fly so much...5-7...and then  27 (my fren's wedding), 28 will be my sister's graduation... Actually I wanna concerntrate to watch the 'Playful Kiss' But...huhuhuhuhu...maybe I'll find some other time to download the whole episode....I dunno, seeing Kim Hyun Joong indifferent face...honestly the story line...is quite same with ISWAK. But I still wanna watch it coz KHJ is in there..(^_^) lols...

I'm getting...more and more job assignments...and I havent completed the Repo Study that my director wants...sigh....I hope that I can save up more money to go to Korea next year....I'm sure it's gonna be fun...me and Fifah strolling around Jeju with the perfect tour guide...(^_^) the beautiful scenery...and also can see our blooming face...so excited to be there...hehehehhehehe... Now I can only imagine... I wanna wear hanbok...took some beautiful pictures...

Maybe if we can go to the Korea music bank..tat one will be a total BLAST!!! Hopefully we can catch up some concerts or show there...hehehhehe....

2 comments:

Jaja Yunizah said...

27th Nov....i'll be going to Seoul babe!!!!

Lil' Sue said...

Omo...Jaja!!! Ahjumma...I hate u!!!why u go first...??? Wae?? Wae?? Dun forget...bring back the seoul map...coz fifah n me will need it...are u goin to jeju?? n please kiss hwangbo n hyun joong for me. Tell them i'm coming home soon...hehehehhe

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review