Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin (미안 해요)..

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/08/2010 04:15:00 PM
Reactions: 
The office is unusually freezing...Most people already back to their hometown....except me and few bunch of peoples..Well tomorrow I'll have to wake up very early to catch the ferry to KK...Well my feelings is neither Happy nor sad.It is just Neutral...Is it Normal??? I am trying to get some excitement from my surroundings but still not working...With so much to think how could I not worry bout the future?

Quoted from Fifah: Not easy to find True Friends...You're definitely RIGHT!!! many people will follow u during happy time but the most important is to find a friend who will be there when u feel down.

Anyway...Wishing each and everyone of you Eidul Fitri Al-Mubarak and forgive me for any wrongdoings or my action  that may hurt your feelings...

Cant wait to meet my friends back in hometown...(^_^) Hugs Hugs...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review