Sunday, September 5, 2010

I got the Tix to go back.. (^_^)

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/05/2010 01:16:00 PM
Reactions: 
Waaaahhh.....I just bought the ferry tix yesterday..RM 39 1st class ferry express direct to KK.
It seemed that I have to take the whole day off for the 9th Sept coz I have to catch the bus from KK to Ranau.
I heard it will take around 3 hours to reach KK...huhuhuhu...I never took any Sea ride with that lenght. of time...Hopefully the weather will be fine...so I can enjoy the view...(^_^)

With the Raya eve coming soon, I just prepare whatever I can...
Going to discuss some family matters and come up with the best solution...
For me, this Raya is just the beginning for everything...

Ganbatte Kudasai Lil' Sue~~~!!!

2 comments:

kakakweasley said...

"Going to discuss some family matters and come up with the best solution"..good daughter^^

Lil' Sue said...

Pipah-shi...
Have to...huhuhuhu...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review