Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My 1st Merdeka Assembly..

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/31/2010 02:16:00 PM
Reactions: 

I woke up for sahur around 4.30, grabbed some breads and milk. I reached Dataran Labuan around 6.45am.
The assembly took about few hours and finished around 8.45am. Afterward, Mel and I was wandering around the town and I ended up buying the 'Kuali' that I want hehehhehe..so easier for me to cook maggie and soups hahahhaa....I actually plan to prepare veggie soups for Iftar hahaha...But now the laziness symptom is attacking my body.See lah whether I want to cook...hehehhehehe....

It has been years since the last time I sang 'Negaraku' . I had a goosebump upon the drum rolling for the National Anthem. I was having a gud time...(^_^)

Yawn..yawn...I'm sleepy..see ya...
Wish tomorrow is Friday...heheheheh

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review