Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Survival In Labuan..

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/20/2010 08:04:00 AM
Reactions: 
Well..well..well..
Sometimes I hate changes..it sucks!!! But I choose to bear with it..
No water..cannot find house...have to stay at other people's house
It is making me sick..

Hmm...thinking about the benefit that given by LOFSA..it's quite interesting
I can let my children study in Labuan International School for free, unlimited coverage
for medical...bla..bla...

Apart from the transport, water and the accomodation I have no other complaint for this island

Like Fifah said, I'll get used to all of these...sigh....

Thank god I have kak Hasmi ..if noto I also dunno wht to do..

2 comments:

Jaja Yunizah said...

hang on there girl....i'm sure u can survive in that lil island

kakakweasley said...

ha3,survival mode...
Jeju island...wait for ussss

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review