Friday, July 16, 2010

De Ja Vu-My Last Day in Pelangi Utama...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/16/2010 10:10:00 AM
Reactions: 


Morning...I am sitting at th
e near the window of the Canopy Cafe @ Pelangi Utama. The Canopy Cafe had been my fave spot since I became unemployed...Currently the cafe is tuning to Traxx FM. Playing so many soothing music to my ears...Actually I ordered Paprik Rice and Teh Tarik...am eating and writing my blog...Multitasking..lols!Urggh..Tomorrow I am going to fly back to Labuan. Monday start working...bla..bla..bla..
My gaze fell to the beautiful swimming pool which I always bickering with Naza. For the record, both of us cannot swim.. we were practically walking...in the pool..pretending to swim hahhaha..Now she can go with Fariz...no more me...hiks..hiks...
I'm surely gonna miss all my friends here...Tonite in fact they are throwing a Karaoke party for me...Sigh..maybe I'll see them for last time...coz I believe that some of them will pursue their Career in other company...Jenny will fly around the world... Rika n Sha both of u definitely have to come to Sabah for real...!!!!! Fifah, there is no change on our plan to Korea...hehehhehe....

I am so Thankful to Wufey in Labuan for helping me finding place to stay. If not , dunno wht to do..

Last but definitely not least...I wish everyone all the best of luck in love, life and career!!! Take care, stay healthy and stay in touch...

My fortune cookie said:

"Your money worries are over! Your new job will bring you a huge increase in income"

Adieu...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review