Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Another Monday...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 4/19/2010 10:20:00 AM
Reactions: 
I just went to the career fair..recently located in Midvalley..I went there alone...I saw some pretty exciting things...some JOB that I love..BTW, if you dont know ..our bizness partner Matts Homberg always made fun of JOB which stands for (Just Over Broke)..Everytime he was in town it will be hillarious...!!! Anyway...He is right, by just having a normal JOB I might not be able to do things that I really like because I am still exchanging my TIME for MONEY.

Well..Well...so much work to do....I wish that I can get the job that I want. Having a job in LOFSA also pretty good. Offshore bank regulator.

Lots of follow up to be made....If I am lucky enuff..I can work in Labuan. (^_^) Then I can start exploring the Cruise that I really want to see ...Last time when I was in KK I saw one HUGE cruise ship parking nearby Suria city KK. It would be Awesome if I can get in and do some sight seeings...with my friends...

I hope this year will be better...!!!!

Ganbatte Kudasai!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review