Friday, April 30, 2010

BEGINS WITH THE END IN MIND

Posted by Lil' Sue at 4/30/2010 11:24:00 AM
Reactions: 
Well..the interview was fine...and I have a very positive feelings for it. I'm waiting for the result and I really hope that I'm going to get it. Just imagine I can be familiar with KK again.
I never been to Labuan before. So..I don't really know what to expect.

"Opportunity knocks at the strangest times, It's not the time that matters But how you answer the door."

Wish me lots of luck guys...

2 comments:

Jaja Yunizah said...

good luck...btw, jawatan apa jg tu di KK?

Lil' Sue said...

Ntahla Jaja.. d Labuan Financial Services Authority under Project managemet. Jaja, tu under BNM. Government ka tu??

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review