Friday, December 11, 2009

What a Day!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/11/2009 04:46:00 PM
Reactions: 
I received the call again from UITM Sabah. They called me for the 2nd interview on 17th Dec 09. Same time, same place. Yeay!!!! Seemed that I passed the Mock Teaching BUT the BIG problem is about the Flight Ticket. The ticket for next week is scarily EXPENSIVE. For two ways is around 1k. Gosh.....this is terribble...but I will find a way to reach home.

Tongkang---> Cannot! (T_T)
Ferry-------> Not available..
Cruise------> Will reach late..!!!


Hahahhahaha....silly me!!! Sigh......I have to think of ways to go back. I WILL!!!!!
I have a sense that this gonna be new beginning..quite scary to go out of my comfort zone..
I've been working here for the past 3 years...

Anyway...I just wish everything will gonna be fine...

2 comments:

Farah said...

so kak sue did u get home on time for that? hope all goin well on ur side :)

Lil' Sue said...

Yeah...I did!!! hehehhehe...I have done my best for that interview.Depends on them on whether to count me in or not..Just keep my fingers crossed!!!

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review