Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BACK OFF BIATCHES!!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/04/2009 09:37:00 AM
Reactions: 
I cant believe that I came across to some type of girls that really annoying!!! Who cares if they are F$%@## Stewardress???? SOOOO WHAT??? Before this I have met some bitches who really have dangerous personality...Determined to get things on their way.They dun care if they hurt other people all the way. Pretending to be weak and sweet but at the same time trying to Psycho their target untill they get it...But the worst thing is...most guys will fall under this trick.Being nice...helpless...and trying to get sympathy from others. Actually I have nothing against Stewardress ...Sometimes I think it is a COOL profession. But...listening to the live story from my friends...made me wanna PUKE with their Dirty tactics and LOW sickening attitude. They're not all BIMBO but some of them are really getting on my nerves!!!!! Why guys still after them...U know why ?? they think they are pretty enuff to play with people's heart and pretending to be cool....It was not their fault to have such a miserable lifestyle but who responsible to that? It's their own self....For me ..it's again about their choice. If they choose to have a negative lifestyle and keep on doing that....They will never get out from that CIRCLE that they created.PERIOD!

C'Mon...Do I look like too dumb to waste my saliva and cellphone to call this bitch??? For God Sake...!!!For those who dun understand...U dun have to understand coz I'm just trying to shout out my DaMn feelings here...This is really sucks!!!

2 comments:

Mohd Hafizi said...

Erm... xsuke ~ !

Lil' Sue said...

Hmm...I also dun like this..

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review