Friday, November 20, 2009

OOO..MY GUCCI!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/20/2009 06:35:00 PM
Reactions: 


I just received a call from Sabah..088-325209...One unexpected call !!! Yeay!!! (I dunno how to express this in WORD.. I am DaMn happy when I know that I was selected for interview for the LECTURER post in UITM SABAH....(^__^) Here's the chance ..Once in a lifetime...an opportunity that I should not waste. The girl told me about 'Mock Teaching' the dress code, time , Venue, the powerpoint slide. I have chosen the subject for "Transportation and Logistics" Which is my subject matter expert in my course. Leaving that for years...had given me a goosebumps...I used to help my friends on their studies...sharing knowledge is not the problem But how to plan the 7 minutes presentation.. Syukur Alhamdulillah...Thanks to God the Almighty for the oppotunity...
Hmm...I must make sure that I did the best presentation ever!!! Jia You...Ganbatte Kudasai...

2 comments:

Lil' Sue said...

I have bad sore throat...huhuhuhu..hopefully everything gonna be fine...

aleaya said...

grab the chances sue...once in a lifetime is it ^_^...go for it..you can do it...chaiyok2

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review