Friday, August 21, 2009

Someone who lives in My Heart...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/21/2009 12:49:00 AM
Reactions: 
I feel so sentimental....tonite...dunno WHY....
If I was to choose the best moment in my life...
I remember how happy I am during the convocation nite...
That was the last time I feel very 'HAPPY'...
I wish the moment will freeze and stay the way it is BUT
I know it wont be happening...
Time passed and there are lot of uncertainties...
Sometimes it is very hard to accept the truth that
Things wont happened in my way...
I'm missing someone that supposed not to be missed...
I'm missing something that still in shadow...still not certain..
I wish that I cud be there for always...
Talking...sharing..caring... and laughing....
I still remember...
Giggling to see him performing on stage...feel giddy when seeing him...
Smiling whenever seeing him 'there'...
Warmth feelings for the morning wake up calls...
The unforgettable smiles....
The soft voices.....
"If there's one thing in this world that I know is true
It's the love that I feel when I'm thinking of you
No ocean or mountain can keep us apart
Coz no one can take away someone who lives in your heart
All the hopes and the dreams are alive
I'll carry you with me through distance and time
Nothing in this world can keep us apart
Coz no one can take away someone who lives in your heart"
Layan je jiwang karat malam ni...bukannya slalu kann???
hehhehee...
 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review