Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Movie and Dorayaki...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/01/2009 12:40:00 AM
Reactions: 
Movie at TGV one utama

My Chocolate & Peanut Butter Waffle
before movie...

Dorayaki with Blueberry flava
I ate before watcing the movie .This is new shop (^_^)
"The Doraemon Cafe"
Today I watched The Proposal..with Hanan at TGV 1Utama...
Margaret Tate (Sandra Bullock) is the poster woman for boss from hell. She is senior editor for a huge publishing firm in NY and though maybe not dressed in Prada she is certainly a devil. When she discovers that she may be deported back to Canada due to an expired work visa she coerces her browbeaten assistant Andrew (Ryan Reynolds) to marry her in order to keep her in the country. To convince the agent assigned to her case that they are really in love they go off for a weekend outing to Alaska to see Andrews’s family and spend time together. While there of course is when the template for romantic comedies kick in and the rest you can probably guess. But again, that is not a bad thing. Credits to the blogger coz I'm too lazy to do this on my own word...
I always love romantic comedy. I wish the ending could be more that that...
I was hoping for more surprises...hehhehe...
But overall..this movie is nice and I like it so much!!!

2 comments:

kakakweasley said...

ending biasa2 sgt ke/too cliche?sy suka ending runaway bride sebab comel.

Lil' Sue said...

Hehhee....best jugala...
happy ending....(^__^)

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review