Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pissed off..

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/07/2009 09:50:00 AM
Reactions: 
"There is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for"

Anyone of you who went for Stephen Covey's class will know what I'm referring to BIG ROCKS..in life For me it is like an obstacle that might affect you in any ways...

It is quit heart breaking to hear the unfair judgement from the person like your own Mom. Sometimes...it is difficult to make them understand. They can only see a problem from one angle. For me, whether it is bad consequences or good consequences it begins with the decision u made. Your decision might not be necessary "CORRECT " at all time. But in order to move forward...you need to go certain path that might made you fall. To fall and hurt, it doesnt mean that's the end of everything....at least,I'm brave enuff to fix it by by myself.

For me as a person.I admit that I've made some wrong choices but I believe that everyone deserve TIME to fix it. The same concept goes to business. Every season has their ups and down.

Another stupid issues being raised by some 'adults' on their relationship. I dunno what is the best word to express my feelings on this. Growing up and seeing the same thing happened..again and again...Sometimes it made me really wanna PUKE and tell them to wake up!!!! I dont want to blame any of them. For me , they really dunno how to handle their relationship like an adult. How they can be so irresponsible on their children's feelings??? They are making things worst and worst.....

"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today"

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review