Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm not allright...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 4/05/2009 08:27:00 PM
Reactions: 


I keep on reminding myself that every single thing happened for some specific reason. At this point of time ..I keep on telling myself that everything gonna be allright. Sometimes I'm scared to think about things happened around me ..or going to the next level. (I know this is too general....but I just wanna let it out) I dun wanna keep it to myself coz Iwill feel that I'm not in the right track....I strongly believe that you're the reason who lead the next consequences in your life. In another words, every single decision that we made will affect the whole life through....Sad but true..some people do not realize how is their presence....changed other people life...some words will reflect thousand meanings. Small gestures may give different definitions...
Deep down I feel definitely UPSET to some things happened...But I will take this as a heads up to prepare for any upcoming events in the future....
I will make sure that I can fix this on my own .. yet I will think from the +ve way coz no matter how hard I fall...I will make sure that I can get up and start again...
(Tomorrow..I'll be working for half day...the bossess finally recognize how hard we work for the quarter closing...and guess what?? they give us 1/2 day leave. I will take a gud rest....will find more reasons to smile....and maybe playing some games and watching VCD/DVD.
Ganbatte ne....I'm tired but I'll survive.... (^__^)

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review