Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seriously Bengang!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/15/2009 01:29:00 AM
Reactions: 
Bengang siot!!!! Jus watched the Cerekarama titled 'Ku Mohon'. It was really touching but at the same time I'm feeling very annoyed. The story merely about this beautiful girl (Elaine Daly)..a drop dead gorgeous model convert herself to Muslim to marry a muslim guy (Fahrin). After that Fahrin became a JERK just because she had difficulties of getting pregnant. Actually I used to like this kind of teary drama BUT I feel that I have no guts to watch this anymore. I choose to ignore the fact that most MEN are like that..berapi ni rasa mcm nak mengutuk tahap gaban !!!!

Then the worst part, I asked someone ' Will u leave ur wife if u have the same problem like that?' then his answer was..' Depends...if I want to marry more than one, there could be more possible reason ...it's not only based on that reason'

I was amazed how could they answer in such manner...I was so damn pissed off when the time Fahrin is talking about Sunnah. Yes, it is TRUE that Men can marry more than one....BUT it must be for a very good reason. AND he must fulfill all the other requirement like, solat ....I mean someone yg ber' agama' in a sense, of mengamalkan semua amalan ...Not only talking about Sunnah when you're getting excited of marrying another one.


Seriously PISSED OFF!!!!

2 comments:

Mohd Hafizi said...

Hadoi~
Pengaruh drama yang tak berkesudahan~
wake up dear!!
wake up...!!
:P

Lil' Sue said...

Hmm...I believe that every Drama has their moral of the story...And I just dont like the guy in that Movie..

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review