Thursday, March 19, 2009

MBA

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/19/2009 12:46:00 PM
Reactions: 


My MBA program will begin this coming July...

This year I have 2 Big challenge:


1) To start my MBA

2) To have driving licence


So I have to be mentally prepared with another challenge..to focus on Work is One thing..

To study and excel...that's another thing... (T_T)

Tiresome but..I think I will view it as an investment...

The Bigger u invest the Bigger the Return..

Same thing applied to Risk Management...


At least I have something to look forward... (^__^)

2 comments:

pijaberry said...

All the best sue!!

Lil' Sue said...

Thanks Pija...huhuhu..
semoga otakku blom berkarat
Sbnrnya sy pun blm lagi imagine mcm mana tu kelas...adoii...
Nasib baik weekend saja...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review