Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo..?

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/22/2009 12:56:00 AM
Reactions: 
Hmm..how I wish that I am well versed in several languages like Mandarin, Korean, Japanese & French..Hehehehe...I just listened to the song titled 'Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo' . I dunno what is the meaning of this song but the MV was damn Cute. For the first time ever...I noticed that Jolin Tsai is really pretty. Plus, she has amazing voice (^__^) Eiii...while I'm writing ..suddenly I found the meaning of the song....'Marry Me Today'...wahahahaha..no wonder I heard this song during Valentines Day...

Here's the lyric...link and English Translation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R-VFzZuflM&feature=related


English Lyrics [B] : boy [G] : girl [Both] :

[B] Flowers blossoming in spring takes away the winter's pain
[B] A light wind blows a breath of romance
(B]Every love song suddenly is filled with meaning
[B]At this point you suddenly appear before me
[G]Flowers blossoming in spring takes away the bitter cold of the winter
[G]A light breeze blows unexpected love [our way]
[G]Birdsong draws us closer to eachother[G]At this point I suddenly fall in love with you
[Both] Listen to me, [let's] hold hands, walk together, and create a happy life [together]
[Both]Yesterday you did not arrive on time, it would be a shame tomorrow, so will me marry me today?
[B] Jolin in the House
[G] Jin[DT] in the House
[B] Jolin in the House
[G] Jin[DT] in the house[B] Jolin in the House
[Both] Our Love in the House
[B] Sweet Sweet Love[B]Summer's kindness shifts spring's idleness
[B]The sunshine illuminates the beauty of the family
[B]Every love song will bring up memories
[B]think about how I met you that year
[G]Grief in winter finishes autumn's loneliness
[G]The breeze blows by withered yearning
[G]The birdsong makes me not want to leave
[Both]I immediately desire your hug
[Both]Listen to me, [let's] hold hands, walk together with me
[let's live] a peaceful life[Both]Yesterday you did not arrive on time, it would be a shame tomorrow, so you shall marry me today
[Both] Listen to me, [let's] hold hands and walk together, surrender yourself completely to me[Both]Yesterday do not look back, we'll grow old [in the years to come], marry me today
[B]Ding dong, listen to the church bells ring, god and our friends will all be here to witness us [get married]
[B]Men and women now should marry eachother
[B]Do not forget just how sacred [marriage] is
[B]You will for better for worse be with him together
[B]Love him, respect him, comfort him and protect him
[B]A couple together creates a happy family, are you willing to do this? Yes I do
[Both]Listen to me, [let's] hold hands, together to the end, surrender yourself completely to me[Both]Yesterday was the past, tomorrow will be full of memories, marry me today
[Both]marry me today, marry me today

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review