Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dubai Again...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/25/2009 03:54:00 PM
Reactions: 
Could the apartment be as classy as this?
Or the place where we suppose to stay..?


Actually aku dah perasan nak dapat that job...this is just to keep me excited about Dubai...Dubai...Here I come..

Seeing these pictures remind me about the "Imaginary World" at the other planet..
Cant imagine living in this kind of world...
it is so unreal..maybe you can find a unicorn here...hiding somewhere hahaha...
Careful what u wish for..
It's a chance for a lifetime...
About my interview:
Venue: Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre
Aim: To get a job with Serco (UK based company)
They will have 10 years contract with Dubai (UAE)
Well, there will be exams and assessment on this coming friday..
Bring it on babe...!!!

3 comments:

iza pija said...

wow wow wee.. good luck ah sue! semoga ko dpt apa yg ko mau! jia you sue!

~Nora~ said...

good luck sue!!

Lil' Sue said...

Thanks guys...I'll update u if I got it...huhuhu..Skrg ni tgh refresh tu basic English Grammar..excited but bit nervous nih... (^__^)

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review