Monday, February 23, 2009

Bring it on...!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/23/2009 11:52:00 AM
Reactions: 
Hmm...it's been a gud weekend..I spend a stay in Shah Alam...We have awesome Girls Day Out..Rika , Zureen & Sha..we should do it more often...hahhahaha...By the way..I went for SPA exam in Cyberjaya for the 3rd times...and I think this will be the last time for me to enter the examination.

Hmm...actually I plan to attend one interview for job opportunity in 'Dubai'. I heard they will quite attractive pay. I dunno la...I juz wish that I can earn more money and bought back my house...

I put my fingers crossed..hopefully I will get that job..I heard that they will payaround 6K USD for that position. Definitely not for technical post...it's quite terrifying but I have to face it!!

Chaiyo! Chaiyo!

1 comments:

Lil' Sue said...

Correction..the company will pay in AED..so..no more dreaming about the the USD thingy...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review